- Wayne County Government
- Wayne County Auditor & Treasurer
- Wayne County Sheriff's Office
- Wayne County Board of Commissioners
- Wayne County Elected Officials
- City of Wooster
- City of Orrville
- City of Rittman
- Village of Doylestown
- Village of Shreve
- Ohio Secretary of State - Comprehensive resource for all matters related to voting and elections in Ohio.
- Ohio.gov - Official Web site of the Ohio government.
- Office of the Governor
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Auditor of State
- Ohio Treasurer
- Ohio Senate
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Supreme Court of Ohio and the Ohio Judicial System
- Ohio Elections Commission
- Laws of Ohio, Indexes & Links
- Ohio Legislative Service Commission
- United States Senate
- United States House of Representatives
- USA.gov - The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal.
- Federal Election Commission - Independent regulatory agency created to administer and enforce the statute that governs the financing of federal elections.
- Federal Voting Assistance Program - Voting help for uniformed service members, their families and citizens living outside the U.S.
- Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections - Complete presidential election results dating back to George Washington.
- National Constitution Center - Located on Philadelphia’s Independence Mall, is the world's only museum devoted to the U.S. Constitution and its relevance to Americans’ daily lives.
- Project Vote Smart - Non-partisan resource that provides information on the voting records, positions, and interest group ratings of elected officials, and state ballot measures in the upcoming elections.
- League of Women's Voters - Non-partisan political organization working to improve our systems of government and impact public policies through citizen education and advocacy.
- Rock The Vote - Aims to turn out the youth vote.
- Kids Voting USA - Promotes voting experiences for students that replicate adult voting.
- Kids Guide to the United States Government - Provided by the Ohio University online graduate degree program.
(The Board of Elections does not endorse or support any political organization)