November 6, 2018
A recount for the East Union Township Aggregation issue was held on Wednesday, December 5. There were no changes after the recount.
Click on links below for information regarding the General Election
- 45 day Election Notice for use With the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
- Lists all candidates and issues (with approved language) appearing on ballots in Wayne County.
- Local Candidate List
- Local Issues-Certified
- State Issue 1 - (Certified August 22, 2018 by the Ohio Ballot Board)
- Six (6) week Election Notice
- Sample Ballots
- All sample ballots for Wayne County
- Link to lookup tool for your specific sample ballot - input first and last name
- Legal Notices - School Districts
REMINDER: There were some permanent polling place changes which were effective at the Primary Election in May 2018.
Are you affected? CLICK HERE to see the changes.