Our Post-Election Audit will be conducted at 10:00 a.m. on December 12, 2016 in the Metzler Room.
NEED TO CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION? Click here
If you are unable to locate your voter registration information but think you are registered to vote and you have not moved outside of your county of prior registration, you may be eligible to cast a provisional ballot during in-person absentee voting period at an appropriate early voting location or the county board of elections, or on Election Day at the correct polling place for your current address that may be counted. We encourage you to check your registration status by contacting your local county board of elections. To find your polling place, please click here or call your county board of elections. Click here for a full listing of Boards of Elections.
Sample Ballots for each precinct for the 2016 General Election have been posted.
- Summary of Issues on Ballot
- Local Candidates on Ballot
- Certification of Official Form of Ballot by Secretary of State Jon Husted
- Wayne County In Person Absentee (early voting) Calendar or click here for Secretary of State's Calendar
- Legal Notices
- Proclamation of Election
- 45 Day FWAB Notice (updated 9-20-16)
What happens to your ballot? Click here for Video from Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted