November 7, 2017
Recounts were conducted in Wayne County for the Rittman EVSD Board Member and Green Township Trustee Races on December 4, 2017.
Official Results were confirmed with no changes.
For more information regarding recount procedures, CLICK HERE.
Official Results have been posted.
Registration Deadline was October 10, 2017
If you have a name or address change or are a registered Ohio voter and new to our county,
please come to our office at 200 Vanover Street, Wooster to vote a Provisional Ballot.
Sample Ballots have been posted!
- List of Candidates who have filed in Wayne County (updated September 7, 2017)
- To see all certified candidates, including crossovers from adjacent counties, click here
- List of Local Issues filed (Certified August 15, 2017)
- List of Official Write In Candidates
State Issues on the General Election Ballot
- Click here for information, ballot language, for/against arguments, etc.
In Person Absentee Voting ENDED at 2 p.m. Monday, November 6
Absentee ballots had to be POSTMARKED by November 6, 2017 in order to be counted.
All voters MUST go to their assigned Polling Location on Tuesday, November 7 (Election Day).
Voting Locations are open from 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. on Election Day.