November 7, 2017
Official Results to be posted on/before November 28, 2017
following Board Certification.
Registration Deadline was October 10, 2017
If you have a name or address change or are a registered Ohio voter and new to our county,
please come to our office at 200 Vanover Street, Wooster to vote a Provisional Ballot.
Sample Ballots have been posted!
- List of Candidates who have filed in Wayne County (updated September 7, 2017)
- To see all certified candidates, including crossovers from adjacent counties, click here
- List of Local Issues filed (Certified August 15, 2017)
- List of Official Write In Candidates
State Issues on the General Election Ballot
- Click here for information, ballot language, for/against arguments, etc.
In Person Absentee Voting ENDED at 2 p.m. Monday, November 6
Absentee ballots had to be POSTMARKED by November 6, 2017 in order to be counted.
All voters MUST go to their assigned Polling Location on Tuesday, November 7 (Election Day).
Voting Locations are open from 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. on Election Day.