November 7, 2017
Registration Deadline October 10, 2017
List of Offices on the ballot in 2017 (includes filing deadlines)
Special Election - August 8, 2017
Filing Deadline May 10, 2017
There were no issues filed by the deadline of May 10, 2017 - there will be NO Special Election!
Special Election - May 2, 2017
Official Certification Scheduled for May 22, 2017
- Legal Notices for Issues on the May 2, 2017 Special Election Ballot
- 30-day Dalton Local School District
- 30-day Wooster City School District
What's on the ballot?
- Sample Ballots are now posted!
- Here is a list of what's on the ballot in Wayne County -- 45 Day Notice for Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots for the May 2, 2017 Special Election (updated 3/14/17)
What Precints/Polling Locations are OPEN?
- List of precincts & polling locations OPEN for May 2, 2017 Special Election
- Chippewa Local School District Voters in Milton #1 (Quill's Schoolhouse) have been temporarily relocated to Chippewa #1 (Chippewa Township Building, 14228 Galehouse Road, Doylestown) for this Election ONLY!
- Orrville Public Library Voters (Orrville City School District) in East Union #2 have been termporarily relocated to Orrville City #2 (Aultman Orrville Hospital, 832 S. Main Street, Orrville) for this Election ONLY!
- Letters indicating the above temporary relocations were sent to individual voters on March 1, 2017.
Absentee Voting - Click here for more information
- In Person Absentee Voting Schedule for May 2, 2017 Special Election
- Application for Absentee Ballot by Mail (print out, complete, sign and send to the Board of Elections) CLICK HERE for instructions.
- Date of Election is May 2, 2017.
- It is a Special Election
- We will begin mailing ballots on April 4, 2017 (Overseas and Military on March 18, 2017)